<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4879786537311052107?origin\x3dhttp://jysimplelurve.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, February 24, 2009 ' 11:33 PM Y


I knew that I have long never update my blog already because I am just too busy to do so....I realise that I got a lot of things that are not done at all... now let me brief about what happened to me and what did I do on this recent days...


Let me recall.....

I visited my secondary school higher chinese teacher...she is now pregnant and is already about to give birth...seems to be around march end or april... but sadly seems like everybody were so busy with their school works and examination...many people cannot make it....hence...only melanie and me went to buy for gifts for her and visit her at commonwealth secondary where we actually used to have our higher chinese lesson...we didnt manage to knew that the person sitting there was her...however since she is okay..we are happy..but we hope more people will go together on the next round again...because the more the merrier....

But something happened when we were buying gifts for Mdm Teo...hahas...now we call her Mdm Teo....Melanie was buying chocolate with the gift together in the same shop...hence we requested for a packing up and wrapping up for the gift that is going to be given to Mdm Teo....When we were leaving then we discovered that the person actually wrap the chocolate together into the gift...


Also finally Year 1 is over..but we are stepping into Year 2...busy with all the assignments and stuff...Open House and Farewell for our Seniors...hahas...we have a very tough time finishing our translation group assignment....hope that our group assignment can get a good grades..hahas....also...I have got a very high feeling when I ask for my social psychology grades and got the reply...hahas...A+ for portfolio... I am so high...and also a 25 CCA points for the hard work I have given for the Open House event... hahas...HAPPY!!!

Today we had a farewell for our seniors who are leaving for China for about a semester which is about 4 months to 5 months...We had a great time and things funny and also happy and also sad had happened....All the photos in my camera have being uploaded onto Facebook do go and see....hahas....Look up to facebook for the photos....and thanks for the seniors who came and appreciated the effort we had put in...that is the best thing that we will like to get from you all...

祝福你们一路顺风,在那里有一个很好,很快乐,很值得回忆的旅程哦。。加油哦!!我们等你们回来哦。。。我们会想你们的。。哈哈。。。

jinyi







♥ 5566; 绽放

☆J I N Y I
.Busy 19
.1991-05-21
.Gemini
.Jurong pri
.Huayi sec
.NP CHS
.NP PSP
.NIE Chinese
.NP CHS comm
.Happy-go-lucky
.Fun-loving
.MUSIC rocks

♥ 5566;守候

ALL the things listed below
.Happy life
.GPA 3.5 and above
.Live Happily with My Family
.Live A Simple Life
.xiezhi to come to singapore again
.more nice clothes and shoes bags
.Camera
.Lose weight
.Trip to taiwan
.九把刀's novels


♥ 5566;Fighting





♥ 5566; For You

♥ 5566; 追赶跑跳碰




♥ 5566; 一起冒险


2e1'05
4e3'07
CHS L2T02