.Wednesday, June 25, 2008 ' 10:39 AM Y
Instruction:Remove 1 question from above & add in your personal question. Make it a total of 2o questions. Then tag 1o people in your list & list them out at the end of this post.Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
(01) Wad time is it now?
1043am. I'm in pop culture tutorial
(02) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
*Taiwan!!!I wanna see my 5566....^^
(03) What's your favourite thing(s) to do?
*Get together with friends...Chatting online with 56 fans...go online to see shows and etc...
(04) Do you think money can buy happiness?
*Obviously no.Happiness comes from ur heart ur feelings...
(05) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
*Nothing much...Happy Life...Happy Smile
(06) Do you believe you can survive without money?
*NO!! Everything needs money....
(07) Do you encourage girls to admit their love to guys?
It really depends so much on their ownself...
(08) What's love? What's friends?
Love is something bitter and sweet just like chocs...Friends are people who can just lend u a helping hand when u are in need of it...
(09) What do you dream of doing in the future?
*Do something I like...Do something I love...Have a simple and happy life with those I love
(10)List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.
OMG...this is so difficult to answer siax...Jasmine is responsible...omg...i dunno how to say le...erm....Jasmine is a good leader...Jasmine is a good friend
(11) What makes you happy?
*Happy comes from people around me...When they are happy, I am happy...
(12) What type of person do you hate the most?
*Hypocrites?Betrayer?
(13) Where do you see yourself 1o years down the road?
*I see nothing....OMG!!!
(14) If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Do You Feel Like Having One Now?*
Maybe???
(15) Who is the most important person in your life?*
My Family members...People I loved
(16) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?*
People around me....People who are good to me....The love the relationship with them
(17) Do you have a crush on someone now? Who is it?
NO NO NO NO!!!!
(18) The love of your life now?*.
My 5566 of cox...Love can be lots of meaning....My family members and my Friends...
(19) Are you courageous enough to tell a person that you like him/her?*
Don't think so bahx.....wahahahassss.....
(20) Would you rather follow your heart or mind when deciding for the right one*
My feelings and heart come first....
REVENGE COMES!!!!
1. Wanteng
2. Joyce
3. Hongkun
4. Jingmin
5. Chuan Whai
6. Maledeine
7. Agnes
8. Melanie
9. Xiaofang
10. Lee Shan